So you’re browsing the aisles at Target, Sephora, or your favorite beauty care store, and you continuously see CBD infused beauty products. You have witnessed CBD-based products take up more and more shelf space in these stores, and it has you thinking about trying it.
What is it about CBD skincare that makes it so special?
We are going to discuss the unique features of CBD skincare products and why it differs from regular skincare.
Why CBD Oil is Great in Skincare
So what are CBD products, and why should you consider putting them in your skincare routine?
With the multitude of benefits this simple ingredient provides, more research is being done every day to explain what CBD oil can do to help improve the skin.
Below are four significant benefits of CBD oil when incorporated into skincare products.
CBD oil is a natural plant-based ingredient. This is a massive bonus in today’s society. Many consumers are flocking to organic or natural products to do their part and save the world. CBD oil is an excellent alternative to lab-created ingredients that could be harmful to the environment.
Great for All Skin Types
It has been stated multiple times that CBD oil is good for all skin types and here are 5 reasons why. It has properties that will benefit those with dry skin or oily skin. It is even great for those with sensitive skin or those that suffer from allergies involving the skin.
Dermatologist Michele Farber says this about CBD oil, “…CBD is relatively safe when applied topically. Farber warns that although skin irritation or an allergic reaction is possible, it’s more likely to occur due to another ingredient in the product rather than CBD itself.”
Trifecta for Youthful Skin
CBD oil is becoming best known for its “fountain of youth” effects. It has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and anti-aging properties.
- Anti-inflammatory- This property helps keep swollen, red, and itchy skin at bay, helping those with chronic skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema. CBD oil is also being praised for helping with acne
- Antioxidant- Like other nutrients and minerals, CBD oil is packed with antioxidants, keeping skin nourished and hydrated. This is what gives you healthy, glowing skin.
- Anti-aging- CBD oil helps eliminate the free-radicals that invade your skin cells. Free-radicals enter the skin by way of environmental factors like pollution, smoke, etc. CBD oil cleanses the cells and balances them out to keep your skin from looking harsh and worn. CBD oil also has wrinkle-reducing properties, which is being researched more deeply by dermatologists.
Calming and Anti-Anxiety Properties
Last but certainly not least is the calming and anti-anxiety properties that CBD oil possesses. The introduction mentioned that CBD was the part of plant responsible for relaxation and peaceful feelings.
When mixed in beauty and skincare products, CBD oil can help a person feel relaxed and calm. This calming effect will primarily be found in lotions and serums because CBD oil absorbs more quickly into the skin and bloodstream.
Who is the Winner?
When it comes to deciding if CBD skincare is better than regular skincare, you have to look at what will benefit your skin the most.
Watch Lea Black explain how to use the complete Lea Black Beauty Premium skincare.
If you haven’t tried CBD infused skincare, make sure to do your research and find a reputable brand. Lea Black is a leader in the CBD skincare industry and has been in the skincare industry itself for over 30 years.
If you are interested in trying out great CBD-based skincare products, you can try the Lea Black Skincare Products Bundle. This gives you a chance to try different CBD oil skincare and save you some money by bundling!
There are really no adverse effects to adding CBD skincare to your daily routine; however, in the end, it is up to the person using it.
- Discover the Future of Skincare Shopping: Lea Black Beauty’s New Website Launching in October 2023
- Embrace Radiance: Unveiling the Top Autumn Skincare Secrets of 2023 with Lea Black Beauty®
- 8 Top Beauty Tips For A Hot Guy Or Girl Summer Using Lea Black Beauty® Skincare
- Why Does CBD Change Color?
- What is Hyaluronic Acid and why is it great for skincare?